Sunday, August 16, 2009

Brain Storm

4 months is all I have to figure out my future. I am scared, but after thinking about it I think I know what I want to do. I want to start my own business. Not a normal business, have I ever been normal? But a documentary film company aimed for motocross riders, mainly freestylers.
One night I was watching a show on Jeremy "Twitch" Steinberg and he was commenting that he wished he could ride all day out on the dunes, be filmed, and get paid for it. Skateboarders and snowboarders get to go out and ride for one of their sponsors making a video showing off their riders, then these riders get paid for it. People get to see the final product out at X-Games, Dew Tour, and Red Bull X-Fighters, but these are planned out runs.
I want to be able to film freestylers off the tour circuit and out having fun. Take multiple riders out to the dunes, film them, then edit them together with music and throw in a few interviews and create something people will watch. Give the riders some air time for every FMX fan to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment